- We provide our learners with an education of the highest quality; thereby creating progressive and critical thinkers with a Growth Mindset.
- We foster confident, competitive, capable and caring global citizens.
- We enable our learners to take their places in our multi-cultural society through teaching mutual respect, tolerance and understanding.
- We maintain fair and firm discipline.
- We affirm good judgement and trustworthy behaviour.
- We teach through the medium of English and base our values upon Christian principles.
- We develop a world class learning community that strives to become educational trend setters.
We measure our successes by:
- The involvement of each parent, learner and staff member in a progressive partnership.
- Expecting our learners to strive for excellence.
- Developing self-esteem and self-discipline.
- Empowering our learners to accept responsibility for their own health and safety.
- Encouraging a compassion for others, a concern for their needs and respect for their dignity and possessions.
- Fostering integrity, humility and loyalty in individuals.
- Provide each learner with a technology rich, learner centered curriculum and a classroom in a safe and secure environment.